.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday 25 June 2018

Please Pray for Me I've been Sick - Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Ifu Enada



The CEO of the Hair line @beautifuennada and Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Ifu Enada says she needs our prayers as she's been sick, self medicating and not getting better.
Acording to her, 'I've been sick. I took the weekend off and put myself on self medication (which is entirely wrong), but I don't feel better, so I'd be checking myself into a hospital later today. Please say a prayer for me, I hate being sick, it makes me feel weak and useless'.








Copyright Buzzeratti All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, acted, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from Buzzeratti

No comments: