.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday 12 April 2018

HELEN SNOW,A TRUE ROLE MODEL

Helen Snow is a fantastic Nollywood actor and deligent producer; she is the CEO of Helen Snow Entertainment Ltd, founder of  Movie Amazons, registered member of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) and the Association of Movie Producers, Nigeria (AMP).

ASIRIBASE helen-snoww-300x290 Helen Snow The Lady Dynamite
Helen Snow

The dynamic lady Helen Snow is also a member of Nollywood France as well as anchoring the role of the principal producer for "STUDIO67 ACADEMY UK" a mobile production academy.

ASIRIBASE helen-snowwwwww-300x202 Helen Snow The Lady Dynamite
Helen Snow

As a happily married lady and mother, Helen Snow constantly works hard to keep a healthy work life balance.

Pursuing her career as a film maker has been a strong driving force behind all her life endeavours as she has since her early childhood had the desire to be an actor.

She wants to use her acting and film making to make a difference in life, to send strong messages to the world, to touch lives, make people better, inspire people to keep pushing and knowing that they can be whatever and whoever it is they want.

ASIRIBASE IMG_0044-2-300x200 Helen Snow The Lady Dynamite
6PACK the Movie set photo

Snow's vision started unfolding when in 2014 she landed herself a role in a Nollywood film.

Working hard as always, and in her quest for qualitative and knowledge based practical experience, the screen goddess in 2016, sourced out and engaged the professional service of one of Nollywood best (Chucks Mordi) to mentor her.

ASIRIBASE snow1-169x300 Helen Snow The Lady Dynamite
Helen Snow and her Uk based Mentor Chucks Mordi

Since then Snow has developed to become a producer with three films to her credit, with "JACK THE ASS" being her first film in her capacity as a producer.

Snow is a fast rising actor and producer set to blaze the trail in Nollywood and beyond.
ASIRIBASE IMG_0130-300x200 Helen Snow The Lady Dynamite
Helen Snow

She has worked and earned the credits below both as an actor and a producer.

S/NO TITLE ROLE YEAR
1 CRUSH PRODUCER 2018 (Short)
2 EQUALITY PRODUCER 2018 (Short)
3 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PRODUCER 2018 (Short)
4 MY GENDER MY WOE PRODUCER 2018 (Short)
5 RESPECT PRODUCER 2018 (Short)
6 RUN PRODUCER 2017 (Feature)
7 6PACK PRODUCER 2017 (Feature)
8 JACK THE ASS PRODUCER 2016 (Feature)
9 CONSCRIPTED ACTOR "15
10 CONNUBIAL CHALLENGES ACTOR "16
11 THE ASSIGNMENT ACTOR "16
12 DEAD CONSCIENCE ACTOR "17
13 UMU JAMO ACTOR "17
14 ADA IGBO ACTOR "17
15 NDUKA ACTOR "17

In an exclusive interview with, Helen Snow gave a little insight into her career, personality and future plans.

ASIRIBASE IMG_0211-1-300x200 Helen Snow The Lady Dynamite
Helen Snow in Action

How did your acting career start?

I started my acting career back in 2014, when an opportunity came knocking and I was invited to a movie set where I ended up playing my first role as a newscaster in the movie NDUKA.

What made you pursue film making?

It has been my life career dream and I had no other option but to give it my all, and I am glad I can boldly say I have a career in film making today.

Which movie maker has inspired you the most?

Whoopy Goldberg

If there is one more thing you think would make Nollywood Film industry better, what would it be?

Simple, INVESTMENT.

What other things do you do aside filmmaking?

I do real estate business on the side.

Any challenges so far?

If challenges are ingredients, then trust me I would always make swell dishes because I love challenges, so I really can't remember being bothered by any form of challenges.

What makes a film great for you?

I appreciate quality acting in a film, and the storyline must be up there, possessing all appropriate professional screenplay elements. Off course I do enjoy brilliant locations, so a great film for me would have to meet these criteria.

How do you relax?

 Music does it so very well for me.

What advice do you have for people in your field?

Everyone needs to start thinking seriously about synergizing, to ensure improved production quality.

Who are you looking forward to working with?

Omotola Jalade, Angelina Jolie and Halle Berry

Tell us what people don't know about you.

Lol, whatever people don't know about me, I will like to keep it to myself please.

Who's your celebrity crush?

I love Omotola Jalade, but if I'm not permitted to crush on a lady, then am afraid I don't  have any.

Are you married?

Yes

How would you describe your personality?

I am an easy going person, hard working, focused, dedicated to a cause and result oriented.

What are your hobbies.

Traveling, music, reading, meeting people and cooking

What project are you working on now?

Currently preparing to participate in a school program on Nollywood, being put together by Institution Notre Dame school in Chartres – France.

What's your favourite meal?

I don't have a favorite, I just eat healthy.

Describe your first experience acting, do you remember?

My first experience was truly amazing, because it just came to me like natural, my director actually did give me thumbs up for a job well done.

What advice do you have for aspiring actors?

Get trained, work hard at winning roles at auditions and spend a lot more time horning your craft.

Thanks for your time Helen Snow.

(Smiles) You're welcome

ASIRIBASE helen-snowww-300x300 Helen Snow The Lady Dynamite
JACK THE ASS Movie Poster

Helen Snow is Multi-talented, hardworking, business oriented, very creative, smart, fun to be with and generous. Connect with her on;


Facebook – Helen Snow

Instagram – @helen2snow

LinkedIn – Helen Snow

You can as well follow Helen Snow Entertainment on Facebook.

More Photos below;

ASIRIBASE IMG_7191-300x200 Helen Snow The Lady DynamiteASIRIBASE snow2-300x186 Helen Snow The Lady Dynamite

ASIRIBASE DSC_0015-300x169 Helen Snow The Lady Dynamite ASIRIBASE DSC_1211-300x169 Helen Snow The Lady DynamiteASIRIBASE DSC_1091-300x169 Helen Snow The Lady Dynamite ASIRIBASE DSC_1160-300x169 Helen Snow The Lady DynamiteASIRIBASE snow-300x158 Helen Snow The Lady Dynamite ASIRIBASE DSC_1227-300x169 Helen Snow The Lady DynamiteASIRIBASE IMG_7066-200x300 Helen Snow The Lady Dynamite ASIRIBASE IMG_0091-300x200 Helen Snow The Lady Dynamite ASIRIBASE IMG_0108-300x200 Helen Snow The Lady Dynamite ASIRIBASE snow3-300x210 Helen Snow The Lady DynamiteASIRIBASE helen-s-300x161 Helen Snow The Lady DynamiteASIRIBASE IMG_0102-300x200 Helen Snow The Lady Dynamite


No comments: