.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday 2 March 2018

LOL,NO BE HERE O,BUM BUM THAT TEARS EVERYTHING SHE PUTS ON,YOU NEED TO SEE

Damilola Adegbite has revealed that her bum bum is getting bigger despite the fact that she has been dieting to reduce her weight. The Nollywood actress wrote on her Instagram page:

"So today I start a low carb, no bread, no fried foods, no sugar, very very small rice (Why can I feel tears burning my eyes as I type this, no chocolate and no ice cream diet for 3 weeks (for starters). My bum bum wants to tear everything I put on. 

The good news however is i can choose to have just a little on my cheat days which will be Sunday"

The actress was married to Chris Attoh, a marriage that ended in divorce. She revealed how the year 2017 was one of the toughest for her, giving an hint on what life after divorce is like.

2017 was a tough year for me. One of the toughest of my life. My trust was betrayed in heart breaking ways and I had to go through some very painful overwhelming changes. But in all this, I am eternally grateful because who I am became crystal clear to me. Most importantly, I became more convinced that there is a higher power ( call it nature, karma, the universe.. I choose "GOD").

No comments: