.quickedit{display:none;}

Friday 23 February 2018

TIM and TIMS: AMAKA WEALTH Shares Her Story

My name is AMAKA WEALTH, born 22years ago, a student and I hail from Abia State-ukwa west but currently in lagos to see the other side of life.
My hobbies mmmh!..i like reading, travelling, cooking and  talking.  Yes, i talk alot.
This is Me ...... and This is My Story
My challenges in life were beyond words because I can't finish talking about it in a day but my watch word has always been to remain FOCUS and  PERSEVERANCE.
In Life, I have fallen and  risen so many times but choose  to make it no matter what others or anyone feels  about me.
My dad left us at a tender age, my mum was just a Primary school Teacher so we barely had food to eat, cloth or pay bills and so at that tender age I started life on my own.
After i lost my father it dawned on me that i am in an OYO (On your Own) state and had to keep this at the back of my mind that with or without my dad I must make it in life.
As a young lady in such condition, I had to travel to lagos and God in his mercy actually gave me friends that are worth keeping and I was introduced to Brand Ambassador (BA) jobs which most people know as promotion job but it pays well but then in such job, temptation abounds as in Big time temptation.
As a BA we get to meet sophisticated people from all class of life especially men who would see you as a prey but this is where focus and self control comes to play.
I believe when a girl is focused and hardworking she will see men with such motives as a no ladder of upgrade but as negative distractions.
So far, the journey has been rough but am still standing because of God'S GRACE,  FOCUS and  PERSEVERANCE even in my academic it was hell but I choose to be who I am today, I would have been a prey to men because that option was there on a platter of gold but i applied SELF CONTROL which aftermath  pays off.
Today, I amaka can confidently say that God saw me through all those days of not been able to pay my bills, help my mom in taking care of my other siblings without engaging in what girls call RUNS.
My advice to young ladies like me is NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE with God, just believe in yourself, be focussed and trust me, you will succeed.
I am a living witness.

No comments: